Blue LagoonFelt Ball Rug
- Handmade in Nepal under fair trade from premium quality New Zealand wool.
- Colored from natural dye . Free from chemicals or any other toxins . Eco friendly .
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Definitely an ice breaker product with strangers .
- Click Here If You Want To Design Your Own Rug.
Blue Lagoonfelt ball rug is made from 100% New Zealand Wool and is handmade at our factory in Nepal.
This blue lagoonfelt ball rug is hand sewn together and can be used on both sides.
These stunning rugs are perfect for any room in the house. With the flair and creativity of the design these heavy duty rugs would last a lifetime and are sure to make a statement.
Each felt ball is 100% New Zealand soft wool , is felted and then hand stitched together.
This blue lagoonfelt ball rug has 6 colors combination ranging fromblue to white.
How Your Blue LagoonFelt Ball Rug is Made
This blue lagoon felt ball rug is a hand-made by Nepalese women artisan . Below are very quick and simple steps on how it's done.
- Each individual felt ball are made of high quality New Zealand wool which are soaked in soapy water and rolled until they are roughly 2 cm in diameter.
- Once done, they put the ball in the cold water and rinse it. ( Yes they do it to thousands more , individually to make up your rug).
- These felt balls are then dried in the sun.
- Once completely dried, they are ready to sewn together to make the rug. This is the most complex task and takes huge amount of time.
- Once the rug is made, it's ready to be delivered to you. Hope now you appreciate all the work that goes into this wonderful piece of work.
Blue LagoonFelt Ball Rug Care instructions
This felt ball rug in blue lagoon is a hand-made natural products. Therefore there is a chance that slight color and product variation may occur. However, this is not a sign of poor quality, rather proof of a natural handicraft. New felt ball rugs may have short hairs on the surface of the felt rug that are not spun into the felt-ball, but these will disappear after regular vacuuming.
Felt ball rug wool repels liquid, so spot clean immediately and professionally dry clean when your carpets are cleaned. Alternatively you can hand wash your blue lagoonfelt ball rug with cold water. Please do not use bleach!
This blue lagoonfelt ball rug is a durable design product. The design and workmanship are of extremely high standards the best materials combined with exacting craftsmanship ensures high quality and functionality. The exciting grey and white combinations and stylish, robust design are a daily delight for the eye.
Blue LagoonFelt Ball Rug Quality GuaranteedFelt ball rug sourced are handcrafted, natural rugs. There is a chance that slight color and material variations can occur. This is not a sign of inferior quality, but it is a proof of true handwork.
Please contact us if you believe that there is a compromise in your bee hivefelt ball rug.
If you wish to know what felt really is, here is the link to wikipidea. Hope this helps.
Shipping And Returns
Felt Ball Rug USA ships most of felt ball products directly from our Houston, USA warehouse and in some cases ( larger items like rug and wholesale orders) are shipped directly from our factory in Nepal.
Shipping is FREE for orders over $100.
Courier charge is FREE for orders over $100, otherwise it's $8.95.
- These shipments are generally released within the next business day after the payment has been processed.
- Goods are received within 2-3 working days once they are dispatched from the warehouse.
- We use number of courier companies such as USPS, Aramex, UPS, TNT or DHL depending on the nature of the product and the destination.
- If your order includes larger rugs, the processing time will be longer ranging from 7 to 10 days.
Customs/ Excise Tax
- For customers in the United States, there are no additional charges. It's all taken care of.
- For other countries, you may need to pay little bit of import tax or you may be exempted from it.
Return of Items
- Any damaged product during transit or due to poor craftsmanship will be replaced with no additional cost to the customer if reported within 30 days.
- Since all our products are handmade, no two products will be exactly the same.
- Colors on the products may vary slightly due to variations on computers screens and returns due to slight color variations is not eligible. If you are very specific about colors, please request for our color chart.
For further questions, we encourage you to send us a message through the Customer Service – Contact Us page of our website. Happy shopping!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.