Felt Balls Maroon 1 cm ( 0.39"), 2 cm ( 0.78"), 2.5 cm ( 0.98"), 3 cm ( 1.18") And 4 cm ( 1.57") COLOR 12
- Made from 100% pure New Zealand wool and hand-felted in Nepal
- Perfect for making felt ball garlands, baby mobiles, felt ball beads and other felt ball diy projects
- Felt Balls available in 1cm ( 0.38 inch ), 2cm ( 0.78 inch ), 2.5cm ( 0.98 inch ) 3cm ( 1.18 inch ) and 4cm (1.57 inch) in diameter
- All colors used to dye these felt balls are AZO free and Non-Toxic
- Color : Maroon (#12)
- Fairtrade Product
If you wish to order felt balls in bulk, please check below:
- Buy Bulk 1 cm ( 0.39")
- Buy Bulk 2 cm ( 0.78")
- Buy Bulk 2.5 cm ( 0.98")
- Buy Bulk 3 cm ( 1.18")
- Buy Bulk 4 cm ( 1.57")
Felt Ball in Maroon are handmade from premium quality, 100% New Zealand wool. All our Felt Ball; are made under fair trade and eco friendly.
These wool felt balls can be used in many ways to create your own diy crafts.
Whether it's creating felt ball garlands, felt ball mobiles or felt ball trivets, these Felt Ball are perfect items to have in your collection.
Since these Felt Ball are handmade, there may be a light variation in their sizes and color. Having said that, we try our best to ensure that all your white Felt Ball are as perfect as possible.
Felt Ball Rug USA is a great place if you are thinking of designing your own felt ball mobile, felt ball garland and felt ball mobiles. There are 60 different felt ball colors that you can choose from to complete your felt balls diy project.
Shipping And Returns
Felt Ball Rug USA ships most of felt ball products directly from our Houston, USA warehouse and in some cases ( larger items like rug and wholesale orders) are shipped directly from our factory in Nepal.
Shipping is FREE for orders over $100.
Courier charge is FREE for orders over $100, otherwise it's $8.95.
- These shipments are generally released within the next business day after the payment has been processed.
- Goods are received within 2-3 working days once they are dispatched from the warehouse.
- We use number of courier companies such as USPS, Aramex, UPS, TNT or DHL depending on the nature of the product and the destination.
- If your order includes larger rugs, the processing time will be longer ranging from 7 to 10 days.
Customs/ Excise Tax
- For customers in the United States, there are no additional charges. It's all taken care of.
- For other countries, you may need to pay little bit of import tax or you may be exempted from it.
Return of Items
- Any damaged product during transit or due to poor craftsmanship will be replaced with no additional cost to the customer if reported within 30 days.
- Since all our products are handmade, no two products will be exactly the same.
- Colors on the products may vary slightly due to variations on computers screens and returns due to slight color variations is not eligible. If you are very specific about colors, please request for our color chart.
For further questions, we encourage you to send us a message through the Customer Service – Contact Us page of our website. Happy shopping!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.