How To Order Polka Dot Swirl Felt Balls Spring Green On White?
- Select the design.
You can select either dotted polka felt balls or the swirl. You can also choose the combination of both wool balls and we will mix them
- Select Quantity
They come in the pack of 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 or 100.
How Big Are These Felt Balls?
All our polka dot balls and swirl felt balls are approximately 2.3 -2.5 cm in diameter. Since these wool felt balls are handmade, the size will vary a bit.
Need Polka Dotted and Swirl Felt Balls In Other Colors?
You can go to our polka dot and swirl collection if you wish to view these balls in other colors.
These Polka Dot Swirl Felt Balls Spring Green On White are just absolutely beautiful and are perfect accessories for your diy project.
You can use these felt balls to make wreaths, garlands, brooches, bouquets and more! Our wool felt balls are very easy to pierce through with a needle and thread or you can simply use a hot glue gun to make them stick to most surfaces.
These swirl felt balls polka dot felt balls are handmade by our team in Nepal that practices fair trade. All our artisans get fair wages, have good working condition, and do not employ child labor.
We use Azo free dyes are to make our felt balls.
Due to the small nature of these felt balls, they should not be used as a toy and should be kept away from children under the age of 4.
Shipping And Returns
Felt Ball Rug USA ships most of felt ball products directly from our Houston, USA warehouse and in some cases ( larger items like rug and wholesale orders) are shipped directly from our factory in Nepal.
Shipping is FREE for orders over $100.
Courier charge is FREE for orders over $100, otherwise it's $8.95.
- These shipments are generally released within the next business day after the payment has been processed.
- Goods are received within 2-3 working days once they are dispatched from the warehouse.
- We use number of courier companies such as USPS, Aramex, UPS, TNT or DHL depending on the nature of the product and the destination.
- If your order includes larger rugs, the processing time will be longer ranging from 7 to 10 days.
Customs/ Excise Tax
- For customers in the United States, there are no additional charges. It's all taken care of.
- For other countries, you may need to pay little bit of import tax or you may be exempted from it.
Return of Items
- Any damaged product during transit or due to poor craftsmanship will be replaced with no additional cost to the customer if reported within 30 days.
- Since all our products are handmade, no two products will be exactly the same.
- Colors on the products may vary slightly due to variations on computers screens and returns due to slight color variations is not eligible. If you are very specific about colors, please request for our color chart.
For further questions, we encourage you to send us a message through the Customer Service – Contact Us page of our website. Happy shopping!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.