- Set of 8 Original Felt Ball Rug’s 100% premium New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls (no fillers, don't settle for knock-offs, we strive to stay ahead of competition by offering exceptional quality and customer service)
- Softens laundry naturally. No chemicals or synthetics used (great for those with sensitive skin & babies).
- Wool dryer balls shorten drying time (use 3 balls for small/med load, 5-6 for large)
- Extra-large (larger than a tennis ball, about 7.5cm in diameter). Perfect size for for drying your clothes.
- All our dryer balls are handmade in Nepal, Eco-friendly, Saves Energy
- Lasts for a thousand-plus loads, replaces toxic dryer Sheets & Liquid Fabric Softeners, Saves Money. (A healthy, petroleum-free alternative to plastic dryer steamer balls)
How to use wool dryer balls?
- Place the wool dryer balls in the dryer with your laundry.
- Use 3-4 dryer balls for small load and 5-6 balls for full load.
- Turn on the dryer and watch your clothes dry while your clothes get softer. The more wool dryer balls you use, the quicker your clothes dry saving you a lot on energy bill.
How do Felt Ball Rug’s wool dryer balls work?
Wool dryer balls work by bouncing around the dryer, lifting and separating your clothing and increasing the hot air flow.
The increase of hot air flow on your clothes significantly reduces the drying time, saving you time and money.
Why are wool dryer balls better than fabric sheets?
Fabric sheets use harsh chemicals to soften clothing which is bad for your skin and also for the environment.
Wool dryer balls are nature friendly alternative. Our wool dryer balls are handmade in Nepal from New Zealand wool
Shipping And Returns
Felt Ball Rug USA ships most of felt ball products directly from our Houston, USA warehouse and in some cases ( larger items like rug and wholesale orders) are shipped directly from our factory in Nepal.
Shipping is FREE for orders over $100.
Courier charge is FREE for orders over $100, otherwise it's $8.95.
- These shipments are generally released within the next business day after the payment has been processed.
- Goods are received within 2-3 working days once they are dispatched from the warehouse.
- We use number of courier companies such as USPS, Aramex, UPS, TNT or DHL depending on the nature of the product and the destination.
- If your order includes larger rugs, the processing time will be longer ranging from 7 to 10 days.
Customs/ Excise Tax
- For customers in the United States, there are no additional charges. It's all taken care of.
- For other countries, you may need to pay little bit of import tax or you may be exempted from it.
Return of Items
- Any damaged product during transit or due to poor craftsmanship will be replaced with no additional cost to the customer if reported within 30 days.
- Since all our products are handmade, no two products will be exactly the same.
- Colors on the products may vary slightly due to variations on computers screens and returns due to slight color variations is not eligible. If you are very specific about colors, please request for our color chart.
For further questions, we encourage you to send us a message through the Customer Service – Contact Us page of our website. Happy shopping!