Monochrome Felt Ball Crib Mobile
- Handmade in Nepal under fair trade from premium quality New Zealand wool and untreatedbamboo frame, each hand crafted by Hemanta (artisan).
- Perfect to hang above your baby's cot, change table or anywhere you want.
- Design your ownfelt ball mobile.
- You may also like the matchingmonochrome felt ball rug.
This beautiful monochromefelt ball crib mobile is designed and carefully handcrafted by our small team both in USA and Nepal. All our nursery bamboo mobile frames are made by our artisan, Hemanta.
And all the felt balls placement are designed by Rupa, Deepa and Sabita from our team. Every single bamboo frame is bent to give it the best shape, but at the same time, are unique to one another.
This felt ball nursery mobile looks amazingabove your baby's crib, change table or just in the corner of the room.
Please notethat THIS FELT BALL MOBILE IS NOT A TOY and should be kept out of reach of children. It should be securely fastened by a hook that has been screwed into your ceiling.
Frame Width: Approximately35 cm
Frame Height: Approximately 20cm.
Length of the felt ball garland: Approximately 40 cm.
Length Of String From Ceilingto Frame: 100 cm.
Felt Ball Sizes: Small :1cm, Medium: 2 -2.5cm, Large: 3cm.
This monochromefelt ball crib mobile comes beautifully boxed and is perfect as a gift for new parents. Please note that, since this felt ball mobile is hand crafted from start to finish, they are all unique to one another. We do everything to make each felt mobile for your nursery as beautiful as possible.
Please let us know if you wish to design your own felt ball mobile. We can definitely help you with it.
Shipping And Returns
Felt Ball Rug USA ships most of felt ball products directly from our Houston, USA warehouse and in some cases ( larger items like rug and wholesale orders) are shipped directly from our factory in Nepal.
Shipping is FREE for orders over $100.
Courier charge is FREE for orders over $100, otherwise it's $8.95.
- These shipments are generally released within the next business day after the payment has been processed.
- Goods are received within 2-3 working days once they are dispatched from the warehouse.
- We use number of courier companies such as USPS, Aramex, UPS, TNT or DHL depending on the nature of the product and the destination.
- If your order includes larger rugs, the processing time will be longer ranging from 7 to 10 days.
Customs/ Excise Tax
- For customers in the United States, there are no additional charges. It's all taken care of.
- For other countries, you may need to pay little bit of import tax or you may be exempted from it.
Return of Items
- Any damaged product during transit or due to poor craftsmanship will be replaced with no additional cost to the customer if reported within 30 days.
- Since all our products are handmade, no two products will be exactly the same.
- Colors on the products may vary slightly due to variations on computers screens and returns due to slight color variations is not eligible. If you are very specific about colors, please request for our color chart.
For further questions, we encourage you to send us a message through the Customer Service – Contact Us page of our website. Happy shopping!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.