Cot Mobile Frame
FOR ORDERS OVER $99.
- Handmade in Nepal.
- Each cot mobile frame is handcrafted by Hemanta (artisan).
- Perfect to hang above your baby's cot, change table or anywhere you want.
- Perfect DIY item if you are thinking of making your own nursery mobile.
- This cot mobile frame comes in a single piece. No felt balls included.
- Shape: Cross
This beautiful crib mobile frame is designed and carefully handcrafted our team in Nepal.
How cot mobile arm is made
The process of making the wooden cot mobile frame is quite a long one. Below are the steps if you are interested to know how they are made.
1. First of all, a selected breed of bamboo wood is handpicked by our experienced artisans from the jungle and are cut ( only the required numbers) to smaller pieces.
2. These bamboo stems are then cut into small sizes, eventually, small enough to make the wooden mobile frame for your baby .
3. These bamboo pieces are then finely bent to give the required shape and then tied by the strings to hold the shape.
4. They are then left to dry for about 2 weeks to properly season. Once the baby mobile frame should the shape, they are then lightly burnt by light fire to give the permanent shape.
Dimensions Of Baby Mobile Frame:
Length: 30cm approximately.
Things You Will Need To Make Cot Felt Ball Mobile:
1. Felt Balls. You will need approximately 60-80 felt balls to make a proper nursery mobile.
2. String and
You can also see various nursery felt ball mobile designs from us to get some idea. Hope this will help you to get some inspiration to design your own baby mobile to hang above the cot .
We Also Recommend