- Handmade in Nepal.
- Each cot mobile frame is handcrafted by Hemanta (artisan).
- Perfect to hang above your baby's cot, change table or anywhere you want.
- Perfect DIY item if you are thinking of making your own nursery mobile.
- This cot mobile frame comes in a single piece. No felt balls included.
- Shape: Cross
This beautiful crib mobile frame is designed and carefully handcrafted our team in Nepal.
How cot mobile arm is made
The process of making the wooden cot mobile frame is quite a long one. Below are the steps if you are interested to know how they are made.
1. First of all, a selected breed of bamboo wood is handpicked by our experienced artisans from the jungle and are cut ( only the required numbers) to smaller pieces.
2. These bamboo stems are then cut into small sizes, eventually, small enough to make the wooden mobile frame for your baby .
3. These bamboo pieces are then finely bent to give the required shape and then tied by the strings to hold the shape.
4. They are then left to dry for about 2 weeks to properly season. Once the baby mobile frame should the shape, they are then lightly burnt by light fire to give the permanent shape.
Dimensions Of Baby Mobile Frame:
Length: 30cm approximately.
Things You Will Need To Make Cot Felt Ball Mobile:
1. Felt Balls. You will need approximately 60-80 felt balls to make a proper nursery mobile.
2. String and
You can also see various nursery felt ball mobile designs from us to get some idea. Hope this will help you to get some inspiration to design your own baby mobile to hang above the cot .
Shipping And Returns
Felt Ball Rug USA ships most of felt ball products directly from our Houston, USA warehouse and in some cases ( larger items like rug and wholesale orders) are shipped directly from our factory in Nepal.
Shipping is FREE for orders over $100.
Courier charge is FREE for orders over $100, otherwise it's $8.95.
- These shipments are generally released within the next business day after the payment has been processed.
- Goods are received within 2-3 working days once they are dispatched from the warehouse.
- We use number of courier companies such as USPS, Aramex, UPS, TNT or DHL depending on the nature of the product and the destination.
- If your order includes larger rugs, the processing time will be longer ranging from 7 to 10 days.
Customs/ Excise Tax
- For customers in the United States, there are no additional charges. It's all taken care of.
- For other countries, you may need to pay little bit of import tax or you may be exempted from it.
Return of Items
- Any damaged product during transit or due to poor craftsmanship will be replaced with no additional cost to the customer if reported within 30 days.
- Since all our products are handmade, no two products will be exactly the same.
- Colors on the products may vary slightly due to variations on computers screens and returns due to slight color variations is not eligible. If you are very specific about colors, please request for our color chart.
For further questions, we encourage you to send us a message through the Customer Service – Contact Us page of our website. Happy shopping!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.