BUBBLEGUM FELT BALL RUG
- Handmade in Nepal under fair trade from premium quality New Zealand wool
- colored from natural dye. Free from chemicals or any other toxins. Eco – friendly
- 1 Year Warranty
- color: 9,10,41,49,59
- Design your own felt ball rug and get free photo sample.
This BUBBLEGUM FELT BALL RUG is made from 100% New Zealand Wool and is handmade at our factory in Nepal.
Originally crafted as freckle deckle custom rug and designed by someone just like you, we have added this BUBBLEGUM FELT BALL RUG in our collection as recommended by our customers in social media.
These kids rugs are hand sewn together and can be used on both sides. These stunning designer rugs are perfect for any room in the house.
With the flair and creativity of the design these heavy duty rugs would last a lifetime and are sure to make a statement.
Each felt ball is 100% New Zealand soft wool, is felted and then hand stitched together.
How your BUBBLEGUM FELT BALL RUG is made?
This nursery rug is a hand-made by Nepalese artesian women. Below are very quick and simple steps on how it’s done.
- Each individual felt ball is made of high quality New Zealand wool which are soaked in soapy water and rolled until they are roughly 2 cm in diameter.
- Once done, they put the ball in the cold water and rinse it. (Yes they do it to thousands more, individually to make up your rug).
- These felt balls are then dried in the sun.
- Once the rug is made, it’s ready to be delivered to you. Hope now you appreciate all the work that goes into this wonderful piece of work.
BUBBLEGUM FELT BALL RUG care instructions.
This nursery rug is a hand-made natural products. Therefore there is a chance that slight color and product variation may occur. However, this is not a sign of poor quality, rather proof of a natural handicraft.
New felt ball rugs may have short hairs on the surface of the felt rug that are not spun into the felt-ball, but these will disappear after regular vacuuming.
Felt ball rug wool repels liquid, so spot clean immediately and professionally dry clean when your carpets are cleaned. Alternatively you can hand wash your BUBBLEGUM FELT BALL RUG with cold water.
For more detailed instruction you can go to our how to clean felt ball rug page.
Shipping And Returns
Felt Ball Rug USA ships most of felt ball products directly from our Houston, USA warehouse and in some cases ( larger items like rug and wholesale orders) are shipped directly from our factory in Nepal.
Shipping is FREE for orders over $100.
Courier charge is FREE for orders over $100, otherwise it's $8.95.
- These shipments are generally released within the next business day after the payment has been processed.
- Goods are received within 2-3 working days once they are dispatched from the warehouse.
- We use number of courier companies such as USPS, Aramex, UPS, TNT or DHL depending on the nature of the product and the destination.
- If your order includes larger rugs, the processing time will be longer ranging from 7 to 10 days.
Customs/ Excise Tax
- For customers in the United States, there are no additional charges. It's all taken care of.
- For other countries, you may need to pay little bit of import tax or you may be exempted from it.
Return of Items
- Any damaged product during transit or due to poor craftsmanship will be replaced with no additional cost to the customer if reported within 30 days.
- Since all our products are handmade, no two products will be exactly the same.
- Colors on the products may vary slightly due to variations on computers screens and returns due to slight color variations is not eligible. If you are very specific about colors, please request for our color chart.
For further questions, we encourage you to send us a message through the Customer Service – Contact Us page of our website. Happy shopping!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.