Organic Eco Wool Dryer Balls -3 Pack
- Set of 3 Original Felt Ball Rug’s 100% premium New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls (no fillers, don't settle for knock-offs, we strive to stay ahead of competition by offering exceptional quality and customer service)
- Softens laundry naturally. No chemicals or synthetics used (great for those with sensitive skin & babies).
- Wool dryer balls shorten drying time (use 3 balls for small/med load, 5-6 for large)
- Extra-large (larger than a tennis ball, about 7.5cm in diameter). Perfect size for for drying your clothes.
- All our dryer balls are handmade in Nepal, Eco-friendly, Saves Energy
- Lasts for a thousand-plus loads, replaces toxic dryer Sheets & Liquid Fabric Softeners, Saves Money. (A healthy, petroleum-free alternative to plastic dryer steamer balls)
How to use wool dryer balls?
- Place the wool dryer balls in the dryer with your laundry.
- Use 3-4 dryer balls for small load and 5-6 balls for full load.
- Turn on the dryer and watch your clothes dry while your clothes get softer. The more wool dryer balls you use, the quicker your clothes dry saving you a lot on energy bill.
How do Felt Ball Rug’s wool dryer balls work?
Wool dryer balls work by bouncing around the dryer, lifting and separating your clothing and increasing the hot air flow.
The increase of hot air flow on your clothes significantly reduces the drying time, saving you time and money.
Why are wool dryer balls better than fabric sheets?
Fabric sheets use harsh chemicals to soften clothing which is bad for your skin and also for the environment.
Wool dryer balls are nature friendly alternative. Our wool dryer balls are handmade in Nepal from New Zealand wool
We Also Recommend