Storm Cloud Felt Ball Rug
FOR ORDERS OVER $99.
STORM CLOUD FELT BALL RUG
- Handmade in Nepal under fair trade from premium quality New Zealand wool
- colored from natural dye. Free from chemicals or any other toxins. Eco – friendly
- 1 Year Warranty
- color: 29,34,35,41
- Design your own felt ball rug and get free photo sample.
This STORM CLOUD FELT BALL RUG is made from 100% New Zealand Wool and is handmade at our factory in Nepal.
Originally crafted as freckle deckle custom rug and designed by someone just like you, we have added this STORM CLOUD FELT BALL RUG in our collection as recommended by our customers in social media.
These kids rugs are hand sewn together and can be used on both sides. These stunning designer rugs are perfect for any room in the house.
With the flair and creativity of the design these heavy duty rugs would last a lifetime and are sure to make a statement.
Each felt ball is 100% New Zealand soft wool, is felted and then hand stitched together.
How your STORM CLOUD FELT BALL RUG is made?
This nursery rug is a hand-made by Nepalese artesian women. Below are very quick and simple steps on how it’s done.
- Each individual felt ball is made of high quality New Zealand wool which are soaked in soapy water and rolled until they are roughly 2 cm in diameter.
- Once done, they put the ball in the cold water and rinse it. (Yes they do it to thousands more, individually to make up your rug).
- These felt balls are then dried in the sun.
- Once the rug is made, it’s ready to be delivered to you. Hope now you appreciate all the work that goes into this wonderful piece of work.
STORM CLOUD FELT BALL RUG care instructions.
This nursery rug is a hand-made natural products. Therefore there is a chance that slight color and product variation may occur. However, this is not a sign of poor quality, rather proof of a natural handicraft.
New felt ball rugs may have short hairs on the surface of the felt rug that are not spun into the felt-ball, but these will disappear after regular vacuuming.
Felt ball rug wool repels liquid, so spot clean immediately and professionally dry clean when your carpets are cleaned. Alternatively you can hand wash your STORM CLOUD FELT BALL RUG with cold water.
For more detailed instruction you can go to our how to clean felt ball rug page.
We Also Recommend