Baby Mobile Wooden Frame
- Comes in a pair ( Qty 1 = 1 pair, Qty 2 = 2 pairs).
- Handmade in Nepal.
- Each bamboo woodenframe , ishandcrafted by Hemanta (artisan).
- Perfect to hang above your baby's cot, change table or anywhere you want.
- Perfect DIY item if you are thinking of making your own nursery mobile.
- The bamboo wooden frame comes in a pair and doesn't include felt balls.
- Shape: Arch
This beautiful wooden baby mobile frame is designed and carefully handcrafted our team in Nepal.
How Wooden Frame For Baby Mobile Is Made
1. First of all, a selected breed of bamboo wood is handpicked by our experienced artisans from the jungle and are cut ( only the required numbers) to smaller pieces.
2. These bamboo stems are then cut into small sizes, eventually, small enough to make the wooden mobile frame for your baby .
3. These bamboo pieces are then finely bent to give the requiredshape and then tied by the strings to hold the shape.
4. They are then left to dry for about 2 weeks to properly season. Once the babymobile frameshold the shape, they are then lightly burnt by light fire to give the permanent shape.
Dimensions Of BabyMobile Frame:
Frame Width: Approximately35 cm
Frame Height: Approximately 20cm.
Things You Will Need To Make Felt Ball Mobile:
1. Felt Balls. You will need approximately 60-80 felt balls to make a proper nursery mobile.
2. String and
You can also see various nursery felt ball mobile designs from us to get some idea. Hope this will help you to get some inspiration to design your own baby mobile to hang above the cot .
We Also Recommend